Monday, June 30, 2008

Bodyweight training

Drinking booze is for the weak!!

Why do I say booze is for the weak. Because
most people that drink can't handle it. As a
matter of fact nothing good comes from
drinking. NOTHING!

If you drink and go out and party it up and need
to get drunk, you are hiding something. Your life
probably sucks. Or you think your life sucks.

If you need to be impaired to have fun it's time
to re-evaluate your pathetic life.

I have grown up around booze my whole life and
I have found most just act like jackasses.

And for the so called people that are healthy or
fitness professionals if you drink you are frauds.

And if you tell me that a little booze is o.k. then
a little cocaine is o.k. or a little smoking is o.k. all
are addicting. You don't like it, I don't care.

Take charge of your life, keep it clean and live a
good life without booze.

Train Hard,and remember being fat sucks.

Johnny Grube

www.wildmantraining.com
www.youtube.com/johnnygrube

P.S. If you want superb fitness checkout
the wildman training program or course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home